Thursday, February 1, 2018

WEEK 1 : MEET SUPERVISOR

OBJECTIVE
  1. Find a supervisor for my degree Final Year Project. 
  2. Find a supervisor among electrical lecturer.
METHODOLOGY
  1. Asking any lecturer at UniKL BMI electrical section on the first week.
  2. Asking friends if there is any other section lecturer that can take student for fyp subject.
  3. Asking lecturer that teach subject taken for this semester.
RESULT

On tuesday 23rd Jan, a lecturer of subject Renewable Energy inform to my class about his empty slot for student who want to take fyp subject with him. Without hesitation, I ask him that I want to take fyp subject with him. As a result he will take me with a condition that he wanted me to find a project within next week so he can register to be my fyp supervisor.

CONCLUSION

I have met an electrical lecturer to be my supervisor even though I still need to find a title for my project by the next week. Thus both of my objective for week 1 is achieve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 34: COMPLETING PROJECT THESIS

OBJECTIVE To do corrections for chapter 1, 2 and 3. To compile all chapters. To complete the project thesis. METHODOLOGY Correc...