Friday, August 10, 2018

WEEK 21: PRINTING 3D PRINTED BODY PARTS (2)

OBJECTIVE
  1. To observe the 3D printing body parts.
  2. Cleaning the finish body parts.
METHODOLOGY
  1. Go to the 3D printing service to observe the printing body parts.
  2. Cutting the supporting pillar for the finishes body part.
  3. Smoothing the edge of the finishes body parts.
RESULT

The figures below are the printing process of my 3D body parts. However there are no picture of me cutting and smoothing the finishes body parts since there is no one can take my picture.


3D printing body parts for quadruped robot

ANALYSIS/DISCUSSION

The figures above show my observation of the 3D printing body parts of my quadruped robot. For each body parts take about 2 to 4 hours to finish. Thus, it takes a lot of time to finish my whole body parts project.

CONCLUSION

As a conclusion, the finishes body part's supporting pillar have been eliminate using cutter and then it is smooth using sand paper. However, only 60% of my body parts have been finish for this week since the printing takes a lot of time. Sir Azman told me to collect them after all the parts have been finish by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 34: COMPLETING PROJECT THESIS

OBJECTIVE To do corrections for chapter 1, 2 and 3. To compile all chapters. To complete the project thesis. METHODOLOGY Correc...