Thursday, August 30, 2018

WEEK 24: DISCUSS WITH SUPERVISOR REGARDING PROBLEM FACED

OBJECTIVE
  1. To meet with Sir Zaki to discuss regarding the problems I faced.
  2. To ask his advice for my project.
METHODOLOGY
  1. Inform Sir Zaki to organised a discussion meeting within this week.
  2. Meet him at his office in 5th Floor of UniKL BMI academic building.
  3. Discuss regarding the problems I faced while developing my project.
  4. Ask for any advice regarding my final year project.
RESULT

In the meeting session with Sir Zaki, I explain to him what is my problems by showing him my coding that I develop to interface the robot with BLYNK application was impossible for me due to my limitation knowledge of arduino and BLYNK application interface. 

ANALYSIS/DISCUSSION

Sir Zaki understand on what is the reason of my problem on developing my project. After the discussion, he inform me to find another benchmark that are more suitable to develop my project. Sir Zaki wanted me to develop same project but if there is a different method to control the robot using Internet of Things (IoT).

CONCLUSION

After the meeting, we both concluded that I need to find more suitable benchmark for me to develop the same project however I must find other method or ways to control the quadruped robot using Internet of Things (IoT).

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 34: COMPLETING PROJECT THESIS

OBJECTIVE To do corrections for chapter 1, 2 and 3. To compile all chapters. To complete the project thesis. METHODOLOGY Correc...